The Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore has been chosen as the venue of the FIDI Conference. Strategically located in the heart of Marina Bay, within a short scenic stroll to most exciting attractions and a 20-minute drive from the airport, the 5 star accommodations feature:
- Unobstructed views of the Singapore skyline or Marina Bay
- Hotel design by Pritzker prize-winning architect Kevin Roche
- 4,200 piece contemporary art collection including works by Frank Stella, - Andy Warhol and Dale Chihuly
- Award-winning, landscaped gardens featuring tropical plants, rocks and waterfalls
FIDI has negotiated special rates for your hotel stay valid from 26th March until 7th April 2014.
To be sure you stay at the conference hotel book your room now! Download your accommodation form.
The cut-off date to make any reservations at the main Conference hotel is 25th February 2014, subject to availability of rooms blocked for FIDI. Requests will be handled on a first come, first serve basis.
The Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore's cancellation policy:
- Reservations may be changed at no cost up to 25th February 2014;
- After 25th February, cancellations will incur the full price for any days not used.
FIDI will offer the first night accommodation (valued at 410 SGD) at the 2014 Conference Hotel (The Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore) complimentary to affiliated delegates staying at this hotel for four (4) consecutive nights within the conference dates (check-in 29/30th March 2014 – check-out 3rd April 2014).
This offer is valid per room booked (single or double occupancy), on a first booked first serve basis, and upon availability of rooms, as contracted by FIDI at the conference hotel.