Foreigners holding ordinary passports issued by the following countries will require a visa to enter Singapore:
|Assessment Level I Countries||Assessment Level II Countries|
Commonwealth of Independent States†:
* Holders of Diplomatic, Official and Service passports are exempted from visa requirements.
*Holders of Diplomatic, Official and Service passports are exempted from visa requirements.
Further information about the application procedure can be obtained from the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority website
Note: Nationals of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), Georgia, Turkmenistan and Ukraine may be granted entry into Singapore without visas# for a stopover stay, for up to 96 hours if they fulfill the following conditions: Traveller is in transit to or from a third country by air
• Traveller is in possession of
- A valid passport
- A confirmed onward air-ticket
- Entry facilities (including visa) to the third country
- Sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore
• Traveller continues his journey to the third country within the 96-hour visa-free period granted
• Traveller satisfies Singapore's entry requirements, as determined by the ICA officers at the Singapore Checkpoints.