E-Learning Practical Information
- FIDI affiliates
- FIDI applicants
- who have completed and send the FIDI application form.
- who have purchased for a FAIM Standard and Implamentation Manuals.
- whose FIDI application has been confirmed.
For specific queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the course page for price details.
Payment is done via bank transfer within 30 days upon receipt of FIDI's invoice.
Once the student uses his login to access the course, no cancellations are accepted and the full FIDI invoice is due.
Should you need to cancel attendance to a e-learning course, you have the following options:
- Another colleague may take the available seat before you start the e-learning course. Please notify the FIDI Academy for transfer of access rights to the new student.
- You may confirm the cancellation pending payment of a cancellation fees:
- Notification within 48 hours after registration to the course: no charge.
- Notification within 2 weeks after registration to the course: 50% registration fee.
- Notification within 4 weeks after registration to the course: 100% registration fee.
FIDI assumes that the student submitting the registration form has already received the approval of his/her authorised management. By submitting the registration, the student’s employer approves his participation to the course, and agrees to pay the registration fee and take responsibility for any necessary health, accident and liability insurance pertaining to the student.
Furthermore, FIDI assumes that students work for a FIDI affiliated company and are therefore eligible to take part in the e-learning.