Who should attend
Senior managers and executives working within the relocation/moving industry.
Benefits for the participant
Establishing a forum where relocation executives and managers can exchange creative solutions to pressing industry or business challenges, in combination with personal development on specific topics.
2020 Hot topic
- Physical fitness, mental fitness, nutrition
- Explore brand new living style that will help you discover best practices for a more healthy life while still focusing on your business and your leadership skills
- Internationally renowned experts will help participants to more effectively lead international relocation and moving businesses.
- Successful industry experts will work with the participants on real life case studies, submitted beforehand by participants, to identify effective solutions to their specific challenges.
- Round table discussions on industry trends and best practices
- Outdoor activities will help participants discover their leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Participants must be proficient in English
- Participants must have a relevant industry experience at senior or executive level
- Participants must be MiM graduates, or equivalent 5 years management experience at senior level
3 full days
Limited to 20 participants
(+ 21% VAT when applicable)
(inclusive accommodation, group meals, expert tuition, and training materials)
20 - 24 January 2020 in Switzerland