Seminar Practical Information
- FIDI affiliates
- FIDI applicants (EiM Seminar only)
- who have completed and send the FIDI application form.
- who have purchased for a FAIM Standard and Implamentation Manuals.
- Who's FIDI application has been confirmed.
Our seminars acknowledge and award the Top Student in each class. If the seminar is organised as an in-house seminar, the Top Student can come from the FIDI company or any of the in-house customer’s employees.
In order to have a good variety of students in each FIDI seminar, the number of students per company is subject to the following rules:
- A maximum of 2 students from the same company.
- Up to 3 students if at least 2 of them work in different company locations.
- For more than 3 students you must contact the FIDI office who will review each request on a case by case. The final decision will be based on the status of registrations as well as the geographical and company distribution of the students already registered to attend the course.
- For in-house seminars (where FIDI and company/association employees are combined), registrations follows the above rules unless otherwise specified.
For specific queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the course page for price details.
A 5% early bird discount is offered to FIDI affiliates who have registered and paid for a course at least 6 months in advance.
Payment is done via bank transfer within 30 days upon receipt of FIDI's invoice.
Access to the seminar will only be given after FIDI has received full payment on its invoice.
FIDI will not organise your travel to the seminar. However, FIDI will provide students with a list of all other attending students so that you may contact each other in advance and possibly share taxis from the airport to the hotel location.
In general, hotel accommodation is included in the training fee unless otherwise stated. Students of the EiM and MiM seminars are advised to stay in the hotel where the seminar takes place in order to take a maximum advantage of the intense programme and networking opportunities.
Should you need to cancel attendance to a seminar, you have the following options:
- Another colleague may take the available seat as long as you notify FIDI at least 1 month in advance.
- You may confirm the cancellation pending payment of a cancellation fees:
- Admininstration fees of €150 is due as soon as registration is processed and validated.
- Notification at least 3 months prior to the course: no charge.
- Notification at least 6 weeks prior to the course: 50% registration fee.
- Notification less than 6 weeks prior to the course: 100% registration fee.
FIDI reserves the right to cancel a seminar if the minimum participation have not been reached to cover the costs. In case FIDI cancels a seminar - no cancellation fees are due. Registration fees, if already paid, will be reimbursed to participants.
FIDI assumes that the student submitting the registration form has already received the approval of his/her authorised management. By submitting the registration, the student’s employer approves his participation to the course, and agrees to pay the registration fee and take responsibility for any necessary health, accident and liability insurance pertaining to the student.
Furthermore, FIDI assumes that students work for a FIDI affiliated company and are therefore eligible to take part in the seminar.