Webinar Practical Information
- FIDI affiliates
- FIDI applicants
- who have completed and send the FIDI application form.
- who have purchased for a FAIM Standard and Implamentation Manuals.
- Who's FIDI application has been confirmed.
For specific queries please contact us at email@example.com.
Please refer to the course page for price details.
Payment is done via bank transfer within 30 days upon receipt of FIDI's invoice.
Should you need to cancel attendance to a webinar, you have the following options:
- Another colleague may take the available seat before the start of the webinar.
- You may confirm the cancellation pending payment of a cancellation fees:
- Notification at least 4 weeks prior to the course: no charge.
- Notification at least 2 weeks prior to the course: 50% registration fee.
- Notification less than 2 weeks prior to the course: 100% registration fee.
FIDI assumes that the student submitting the registration form has already received the approval of his/her authorised management. By submitting the registration, the student’s employer approves his participation to the course, and agrees to pay the registration fee and take responsibility for any necessary health, accident and liability insurance pertaining to the student.
Furthermore, FIDI assumes that students work for a FIDI affiliated company and are therefore eligible to take part in the webinar.