FIDI at the 2020 IAM Annual Convention
FIDI at the virtual 2020 IAM meeting
The FIDI team was present throughout the three days online event, holding one-on-one meetings with Affiliates, prospects and partners. Even if it just doesn't beat the real thing, it was great to connect with our community and partners, and participate in lively debates and round-tables. Kudos to the IAM team for doing a great job in a record time!
FIDI sessions programme
We hosted a series of information sessions and workshops, open to all IAM attendees. The sessions focussed on specific FIDI services, such as:
- FIDI Professional Cooperation Guidelines for International Movers (The PCGs) and how they can support your business, customers and your partner relationships;
- the FIDI Academy virtual MiM² modules with a practical management workshop presented by our Academy manager;
- FASI Discovery Session on the FASI reporting scheme, highlighting the rules, benefits and scope of the FASI payment protection programme;
- FAIM info session (in English and Spanish) providing an overview of the FIDI FAIM Quality Programme and the pre-requisites to apply for certification to join the FIDI Global Alliance;
- How to join FIDI Info Session, presenting an overview of the FIDI FAIM Quality Programme and the pre-requisites to apply for certification to join the FIDI Global Alliance.
The FIDI team also invited FIDI Affiliates to join open door sessions to ask their questions directly to the FIDI Board and office; these sessions resulted in very intersting debates and fruitful conversations - so much so that we have decided to host these regularly throughout the year.