The FAIM Coordination Centre (FCC) is your main point of contact for all matters related to FAIM.
The FCC team is at your entire disposal to answer all your questions about the FAIM Quality Certification and the compliance procedure.
- To provide FIDI Affiliates and First Time Applicants with outstanding support & assistance during the full FAIM compliance period
FCC main tasks:
- Single point of contact during the FAIM compliance procedure
- Coordinate the on-site visits
- Collect and process pre-audit information
- Keep affiliates up-to-date with the FAIM Standard developments
- Provide benchmarking information
The FCC is based at FIDI's Office in Brussels.
For any enquiry, please contact the FCC during office hours (09:00-17:00 CET), Monday to Friday
Direct Tel.: + 32 24 25 55 55
At the FCC, we take compliance very seriously.
In alignment with FIDI's mission statement regarding bribery and corruption, we underline the importance of the ethical conduct of our actions related to the handling of FAIM Compliance Procedures for Affiliates and First-Time Applicants, making a clear statement by signing the FIDI Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Charter.