During the April 2022 FIDI Conference in Cannes, the General Assembly approved the new FAIM 2022 Quality Standard to be effective immediately and subject to independent third‐party audits as from January 2023. This means that all on-site audits scheduled as of January 2023 will assess compliance with the new FAIM Standard.
This has the following consequences for First Time Applications:
- The new FAIM 2022 Standard will be published on-line on 1 June 2022.
- The complete and new FAIM 2022 documentation package will be available as of 1 October 2022.
- In order to prevent confusion during the transition period, a temporary moratorium for FAIM first‐time applications will take effect as of 2 May 2022.
- New FAIM 2022 applications will be processed as of 15 November 2022.
- New First Time Applicant's audits will be scheduled as of 1 January 2023; all Applicants will be audited against the new FAIM 2022 Quality Standard.
The new FAIM 2022 Standard will be made available to all FIDI Affiliates in the course of June 2022, and the full documentation package as of October 2022. For any questions or comments, please contact the FAIM Coordination Centre (FCC) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exclusive for FIDI Affiliates: FAIM 2022 & cybersecurity workshop presentations
During the 2022 FIDI Conference, attendees were invited to a series of workshops on the new FAIM 2022 Standard hosted by the FCC and cybersecurity hosted by EY. The presentations of these sessions can be found in the FAIM Library on FIDINET.
- Download the presentation of the FCC workshop on FAIM 2022 here (exclusive to FIDI Affiliates)
- Download the presentation of the EY workshop on cybersecurity(exclusive to FIDI Affiliates)