FAIM Coordination Centre (FCC)
The FAIM Coordination Centre (FCC) is there to assist FIDI Affiliates and applicants with their FAIM certification.
To provide FIDI Affiliates and First Time Applicants with outstanding support & assistance during the full FAIM compliance period
FCC main tasks:
- Single point of contact during the FAIM compliance procedure
- Coordinate the on-site visits
- Collect and process pre-audit information
- Keep affiliates up-to-date with the FAIM Standard developments
- Provide benchmarking information
It is based at FIDI's Office in Brussels.
For any enquiry, please contact the FCC during Brussels office hours (09:00-17:00 CET), Monday to Friday
Direct Tel.: + 32 24 25 55 55