FIDI Global Alliance provides a world of services for you.
In addition to expanding your international business and getting recognition for your services, joining FIDI will allow you to:
- Advertise your company as a quality certified member of a global alliance to business partners and clients.
- Rely on a global network of international agents.
- Participate in exclusive networking events such as the annual FIDI Conference.
- Unlock training opportunities provided by the FIDI Academy.
- Protect your company financially from slow paying partners.
- Receive regular communications and insights about the industry and access industry tools.
New FAIM 2022 Standard: freeze on new applications as of 2 May 2022
Following the recent FIDI General Assembly, a new FAIM Standard, FAIM 2022, has been approved and will come into effect as of January 2023.
This has the following consequences on new FAIM applications:
- a temporary freeze for FAIM first‐time applications will take effect as of 2 May 2022
- New FAIM 2022 applications will be processed as of 1 October 2022
- New First Time Applicant's audits will be scheduled as of 1 January 2023
If your company is currently in the FAIM Application process or you are planning to join FIDI, you should have received an email detailing the effect on your application process. Click here for more information