With a Brexit deal having finally been reached end of December, the big question in the relocation industry now is: what does this mean for the international moving business? Watch our webinar to find out.
Webinar: The road ahead: relocating between the EU and UK after Brexit
- moderator: Dominic Weaver, editor - FIDI Focus
- Ian Studd, Director General - British Association of Removers (BAR)
- Rob Gilbert, President of FIDI Ireland & owner of Oman - Beverly Smyth
- Sarah Laouadi, European Policy Manager - Freight Trade Association
- Tony Tickner, Managing Director - The Euro Group International Limited
Some questions that are addressed are:
- What is the current situation for import and export of HHG?
- What are the policies/rules in place now?
- What will the medium- to long-term effects be?
- What should moving companies do to mitigate the effects (delays, extra costs, etc.) on their shipments to and from the UK?
Finding answers to Brexit questions
In the current context of uncertainty, it can be difficult to find relevant and timely information. In preparation of our webinar, we strongly advise you to head over to FEDEMAC's excellent "Guide to Brexit". Here you will find regularly updated information on UK import and export regulations to and from different EU countries. And join us on social media to discuss how Brexit is affecting your business, and share best practices with your colleagues.