In line with FIDI Statutes article 7.1, the following Affiliate (branch) is cancelled from FIDI, effective immediately:
For FIDI affiliated companies, the FASI Reporting deadline is 15 October 2021.
If you are securing an invoice reported against this former FIDI Affiliate under the FASI Payment Protection Plan (PPP), the following requirements apply:
- invoices need to relate to international removals of household goods
- invoices need to be reported by latest 30 days after the FIDI cancellation date;
- Reported invoices should have been issued with an invoice date between Friday 17 May 2021 & Friday 14 September 2021, the 120 day period prior to this resignation notice.
- invoices should be submitted via the FASI reporting tool and not via email
- only invoices issued against cancelled FIDI affiliated offices and branches are eligible for a FASI claim;
- disputed invoices are not eligible to be claimed;
- for any additional information or assistance, please check FIDINET or contact email@example.com
**Please note that invoices reported against a former FIDI Affiliate will not be visible in your invoices overview.**
The up-to-date directory of FIDI Affiliates and affiliated Branches is available via Find a FIDI Affiliate. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org