Online panel: State of the industry - moving beyond the pandemic
COVID-19 has accelerated the forces affecting the moving industry and changed it in its own right, too. So what's next for the business? Following the release of FIDI's first state of the industry report, we get the thoughts of five leading figureheads.
- Moderator: Dominic Weaver, editor - FIDI Focus
- Lynn Shotwell, President & CEO - Worldwide ERC
- Paul Bernardt, Managing Director - Harmony Relocation Network
- Phillipa Robinson, Chief Operating Officer Robinsons Relocation and OMNI Board Member
- Gordon Bell, Chairman - Asian Tigers Group
- Yann Blandy, CEO - Santa Fe Relocation
Download the State of the Industry report
The COVID-19 pandemic started a process of monumental change in industries of every kind, but, for global mobility, the impact is being felt particularly deeply. Based on interviews, conversations, and online panels we have hosted and participated in over the course of the year, we have analysed how the COVID-19 crisis has affected existing trends and created new dynamics within the international moving and relocation sector. This first FIDI Focus State of the Industry report is the result of these findings.