After more than a decade, the FAIM (FIDI ACCREDITED INTERNATIONAL MOVER) certification programme has been widely recognized as the supreme seal of quality in the international moving industry.
The current version of the FAIM Quality Standard is the next step in the development of a quality maturity model, based on best practices and continuous improvement. The key focus is on reducing risks, meeting contemporary industry requirements and exceeding customer demands.
- The previous versions of the FAIM programme have proven to be a success story. FAIM aims to achieve a higher level of global quality at every cycle.
- FIDI considers quality as a living platform, hence the new FAIM 3.2 Quality Standard is a significant step in improving the level of consistent quality delivered by FAIM certified companies, meeting the increasingly high expectations of corporate and private customers.
- FAIM responds to current market needs:
- increasingly, the corporate world and government institutions make FAIM certification mandatory to participate in tenders or RFPs;
- FAIM requires compliance with up-to-date industry regulatory requirements;
- FAIM requires Supply Chain Quality Performance to guarantee an overall quality move;
- demonstrating FAIM compliance is a mandatory requirement to become a FIDI Affiliate; only FAIM certified companies can join FIDI membership ranks, allowing FIDI Affiliates to position themselves ahead of the competition.
THE FAIM PROGRAMME:
- is the current version of FIDI's worldwide recognised industry quality standard for inter-continental removals;
- runs with a 3-year on-site audit cycle, assessed independently by a recognized quality auditor;
- ensures that FIDI Affiliates work towards a worldwide common standard for managing and performing international moving services warranting global consistency of quality and services.
FAIM IS ABOUT:
STRONG FOCUS ON QUALITY
FIDI Affiliates have to comply with all requirements defined by FIDI as essential to deliver high quality services.
FIDI Affiliates are consistently compliant with strict Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption requirements, relevant Social Responsibility & Code of Conduct policies, and appropriate Data (Privacy) Protection principles.
Supply chain management is one of the FAIM’s key pillars. Through FAIM certification, all FIDI Affiliates demonstrate they have the best controlled supply chain out there.
INTERNAL FAIM AUDIT
FIDI Affiliates operate aligned with up-to-date FAIM requirements all the time, resulting in a high consistent quality performance, proving that FIDI Affiliates always deliver quality services.