How to join FIDI
We encourage potential applicants to first check that you qualify for affiliation, to review the application procedure and costs, and then complete the FIDI application form.
Do you qualify for FIDI membership?
To join The FIDI Global Alliance you must fulfill the following mandatory requirements;
- comply with FIDI's regulations
- operate in intercontinental moving services for at least 2 years prior to application
- perform a minimum of 10 intercontinental moves per year (acting as the booker)
- have appropriate and adequate insurance cover
- sign the FIDI Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Charter (FIDI ABC Charter)
- be financially healthy (your financial health will be checked by an independent auditor during the application phase)
be FIDI-FAIM certified. You will apply for FAIM certification at the same time that you apply for FIDI membership.
The Application procedure
- Purchase the FAIM documentation (1000 EUR)
- Once you have assessed if you meet the FAIM requirements, submit the Pre-audit self-assessment and supporting documents as required to the FAIM Coordination Centre (FCC)
- Provided you meet the pre-requisites, you will then enter into a 28 day objection phase where existing FIDI Affiliates can lodge an objection about your potential FIDI Affiliation (this can only relate to knowledge that you do not compyl with FAIM or the FIDI Statutes)
- If the objection period is succesfully passed, the FAIM auditor will be scheduled to vist your premises
- Upon passing the FAIM compliance procedure succesfully, you will be required to pay the FIDI entrance and membership fees
- We will publish you as a FIDI Affiliate and you will have full access to all FIDI Services.
FIDI Office POC
If you require further information or clarification before applying, please do not hesitate to contact;
Lydia Cope, FIDI Customer Relations Officer, email@example.com, +322 421 4755.
In addition to the affiliation of principle offices, you can also apply for membership of branches at a discounted rate, once one office is already affiliated to the FIDI Global Alliance.
FIDI defines a branch as a non-headquarter office located in the same sovereign country as the company's headquarters.